Models CET5000 & CET10000 are a rugged and high-performance wire cable pull transducers with Analog outputs designed for industrial applications and are therefore particularly high-quality and durable.
Excellent repeatability, high IP rating, resistance to shock and vibrations, and high electromagnetic compatibility make these transducers suitable for mobile hydraulics applications such as agricultural vehicles, earth-moving machines, and hoisting equipment.
- - HALL effect technology
- - IP67 protection level suitable for outdoor applications
- - Compact size
- - Ultra-durable (500.000 life cycles)
- - Wide operative temperature range (-40°C +85°C)
- - Single or double channel
- - Tension (0,5-4,5V; 0-5V; 0-10V) or current (4…20mA) outputs
- - 7x7 stainless steel rope
- - Three-chamber-principle